Oil and gas translation
Exchange of oil and gas documentation can occur not only between companies involved in this industry. Although, without doubt, it is associated with them directly. Nevertheless, such materials are often of interest to investors, auditors, journalists, conducting independent investigations and other interested parties.
However, it is not unusual that data is provided in a foreign language. Also, reports compiled in Russia or other documents may be required to be translated for foreign partners. This is undoubtedly a difficult task considering the specific nature of the subject. However, our company employs specialists who are conversant with it. They understand how to use the appropriate terms correctly, what exactly is appropriate to use in certain cases.
What are the forms of oil and gas translations we handle?
Most often, it is documentation. However, data can be provided in a variety of forms. These include:
- official acknowledgments, memos, etc.;
- official reports;
- business plan for a specific company;
- auditors’ report drawn up by auditors based on the results of the audit;
- business correspondence;
- contracts and annexes thereto;
- lawsuits and documentation, which is usually enclosed as documentary evidence;
- protocols usually drawn up by government representatives;
- logs where certain events are recorded;
- instructions, including job descriptions, and also types of work;
- standards directly related to this field;
- training manuals;
- scientific articles;
- educational materials;
- diploma and term papers, etc.
As you can see, the materials we take on are quite diverse. But regardless of the specific character of a particular translation in question, we can meet the challenge. At the same time, we will take into account the requirements that apply to the work itself, to its design and to preparation standards.
Moreover, the difference in the relevant style is also should be taken into account. It is not surprising that reporting, term paper or materials intended for publication in a specialist’s personal blog require different approaches. We also take this into account. The material can be used immediately after we finish the task. That is, you have no need for lengthy editing, figuring out the meaning of phrases. We preserve all references and directions.