In cash at the office when ordering a
non-cash money transfer for individuals and legal entities by
means of electronic payment systems
Now you do not have to visit our office to order a translation! You can make an order via
Internet and pay for it remotely by any way convenient for you!
How to do it:
1. Send your document to the email address of one of our offices, please. In order to do this,
fill out the form:
TO CALCULATE THE ORDER
1. Receive a confirmation of receipt of your document and information about the cost of your
order from us. General information about the cost of our services you can find here or in the
Price lists of our offices in the cities.
2. Pay the cost of your order specified in the received order form at the Bank branch, using the
payment terminal PrivatBank or Privat24 application.
3. Call us back and let us know the date and number of your payment receipt (transaction
number) and the exact amount of your payment. Or send a receipt to the email address of
the relevant office. Once we have received and confirmed your payment, we will proceed
with the execution of your order by notifying you by e-mail or by phone.
4. When your order is completed, our Manager will contact you and confirm date and place of
issue of the order convenient for you.